Daddy's Christmas Angel

Thursday, April 14, 2011

"L" Is For Los Cabos

"Los Cabos" Photo by MM Sikes
As the Passenger to Paradise, I have discovered some of the most amazing scenery in the world. However, none of it surpasses the beauty I found while visiting Los Cabos on the Pacific coast of Mexico. After taking this photograph, I was surprised to also discover the angelic formation in the sky which only added to the magic of our adventure.

"By the Beach" MM Sikes
The beaches at Los Cabos have the whitest and, when we were there, hottest sands of any place I've visited. Still, wearing tennis shoes or sandals, walks along the beaches are glorious and unforgettable. And who would ever forget the glowing blossoms coloring the edge of this Pacific coast beach?

So for the A to Z Challege, "L" is for Los Cabos. It is the only destination choice the Passenger to Paradise considered making.

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Looks like a nice place!

Sharon Reece said...

Wonderful picture, Monti. I also read your K entry since it was about Hawaii. :) That was also a wonderful picture!

Sharon
http://grandmaisawriter.blogspot.com

Michael Di Gesu said...

Gorgissimo! What a stunning place. Someday.

Julie Flanders said...

What beautiful photos! Looks like an amazing place, I'll have to add this to my "someday" list as well. :)

jkraus8464 said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! The places I am learning to want to see.

Denise Covey said...

Yummy! Great info and pics.

Denise<3

Wonder where you'll gp for M??

Denise<3

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

I love the sound of Los Cabos. Looks gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful place to visit. Thanks for sharing the pictures.