Daddy's Christmas Angel

Thursday, April 21, 2016

"R" is for the Reckless Heart #atozchallenge

"Reckless Heart" ©Mary Montague Sikes
"R" is for the Reckless Heart in the 2016 A to Z Blog Challenge. Sometimes it's all too easy to have a reckless heart. I recall the name of a soap opera that might still be running, "The Young and the Restless". The name might just as well have been "The Young and the Reckless".

Young people are often fearless and participate in dangerous behavior. The have reckless hearts.

This is my version of a reckless heart. What would yours be?

2 comments:

Birgit said...

I really like the colours used in the making of this heart with the bluefish purple and the wild strokes. You are right about the young because the things I did back then, I would not do now. I have to give some thought about my reckless heart.

Steve said...

I thinkaboot things and got a hit from yiyur blog.
http://thinkingaboot.blogspot.ca/