Daddy's Christmas Angel

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Secrets Hide Among the Strangers - A to Z Blogging Challenge

"Secrets" ©Mary Montague Sikes
"Secrets Hide Among the Strangers" is my phrase for today's A to Z Blogging Challenge. What a profound statement, for secrets surely hide among the people we do not know. I have a painting in mind for this--a painting on Yupo--but I cannot find a photo of it and do not have time to look for the painting now.

"Secrets" is the photograph I have selected instead. I took this as part of a series several years ago while visiting canyons in Arizona. The canyons are strange places. This one especially. There is even a portal in the photograph as well as many visual secrets that lie hidden for imaginations to reveal.

Please let me know what  you think.

3 comments:

Birgit said...

This is quite a sensual photo and I’m trying to figure out how you took the photo. In some ways secrets are sensual

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

What Birgit said!

Notes Along the Way with Mary Montague Sikes said...

I was inside a narrow passageway between two walls of Antelope Canyon.