Daddy's Christmas Angel

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Goodness in the Light Surrounding - Blogging A to Z Challenge

"Pathway to Tomorrow" ©Mary Montague Sikes
"Goodness in the Light Surrounding" is my phrase for today's Blogging A to Z Challenge. The words came to me in a flash and thus began my search for the painting that gives meaning to the phrase.

"Pathway to Tomorrow" is that painting. For me, only goodness emanates from the image on my canvas. I see the gentle trees rising tall and watching over us. The Robert Doak intense colors glow softer on the gallery stretched canvas. The light is ethereal and transparent. Spirits dance, radiating energy that sustains us. This painting is special. I cannot touch it again with my watercolors.



1 comment:

Birgit said...

Oh this looks so spiritual because I see someone in the lower right calling to me. It reminds me of my mom...