Daddy's Christmas Angel

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Next Stop on the Guest Blogging Tour for Night Watch

Marian Allen is kind enough to host me on her blog today. I'm excited she's reading Night Watch. Since she is heavy into the NaNo challenge, I feel especially privileged to be her guest. Both of us were students in Dani Greer's Blog Book Tour class last summer, and I suspect that she, like I, learned far more than we ever expected or hoped. I've been following Marian's blog ever since and feel I've gotten to know her just a little.
I 've enjoyed seeing her recipes and her photographs, and I've learned, if I didn't already know it, there's something special about mid-West people!!!

Don't forget I have a contest going. The winner will receive an autographed copy of my new novel, Night Watch. Just leave a comment at each site where I will be guest blogging as my Blog Book Tour for Night Watch continues. The schedule is below:

Nov. 11 - Patricia Stoltey

Nov. 12 - Nancy Williams

Nov. 15 - AlexCavanaugh

Nov. 16 - Marian Allen

Nov. 17 - Bodie Parkhurst

Nov. 18 - Thoughts in Progress

Nov. 19 - K. K. Brees

5 comments:

N. R. Williams said...

Hi Monti:
I'll head on over.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

Marian Allen said...

You're right, Monti--we learned a lot and made strong connections with people I consider friends, though we may never meet in person.

I'm so glad you picked my blog as one of your tour stops! :)

Marian Allen

Notes Along the Way with Mary Montague Sikes said...

Thanks, Marian! It was so nice of you to have me as a guest!

Patricia Stoltey said...

I'm on my way to Marian's place.

Golden Eagle said...

I'll go right on over!