Nancy Williams had given me The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, Nancy! I treasure this because I truly want to be a versatile blogger.
This award has three rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
List seven things about yourself.
Give the award to seven friends.
1. I love to play tennis and was disappointed today when snowy weather forced closure of the indoor tennis center where I play so tennis was 1 1/2 hours instead of the usual Thursday 3! Although the snow is beautiful, it creates dangerous roads that cause closures including the fitness center where I take aerobics also on Thursdays.
2. I spend more time than I should reading e-mail and the blogs of friends. Soon I'll need to spend more of that time working on my next book.
3. Every year I'm late sending out Christmas cards, but the ones I send are unique.
4. I love to encourage children to use their imaginations as they create art work.
5. I'd rather write or paint than spend time in the kitchen cooking.
6. It's fun to travel with my husband to exotic tropical destinations. I'm not sure where those places are now. I understand even Key West got temperatures down in the 40s.
7. My favorite colors are green and yellow. I think I'm a springtime girl!
Seven outstanding bloggers--my picks for The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Bodie Parkhurst
2. Country Fried Mama
3. Marilyn Meredith
4. Thoughts in Progress
5. Sylvia Dickey Smith
6. Bobbye Terry
7. Giggles and Guns