Daddy's Christmas Angel

Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Marketplace at Tides Inn--What a Beautiful Setting

My first Tides Inn Christmas Marketplace event
Saturday, December 8 is the annual Tides Inn Christmas Marketplace event. No matter how busy or not the event is, just visiting the beautiful setting is worth the trip there.

This year, I'm going to take two large canvas boards and set them up for painting with pastels. That means I'll be giving a painting demo as I man my space at the Inn. I'll also be promoting my new book, Daddy's Christmas Angel.

It will be fun to see some of the other artisans who appear at Tides Inn regularly--three events every year. The other events are on Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.

If you're in the area, please stop by. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

--Mary Montague Sikes

4 comments:

Chuck said...

Sounds like you're going to have a good time Monti. I would love to be able to see you do your art!

Notes Along the Way with Mary Montague Sikes said...

Thanks, Chuck! I keep thinking of you and the Maya calendar just two weeks away!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Have a great time! Sounds like you will no matter what.

Notes Along the Way with Mary Montague Sikes said...

Thanks, Alex. I love the chance to paint, and this is a wonderful setting.