Daddy's Christmas Angel

Monday, October 29, 2018

Spirit Visions Soul Songs Is Published

My new book, Spirit Visions Soul Songs is up on Amazon, both as a printed book and as a Kindle. I am excited because I believe this book of paintings and writings will be meaningful to many. It can also be just a pretty addition to a parlor table.

 Beyond my windows, I see the trees in the forest and study them for inspiration.  Words and images come to me intuitively.

"It is the zodiac moments that guide our spirits in the long journey through the green valley," the words say. "From under the little trees, the fairies come and lead the zealous to the land of angels."

This is a book to lie quietly on a coffee table until a seeker reaches out to its pages. I hope it will bring joy in times more troubling than I ever imagined they might be.

https://www.amazon.com/Spirit-Visions-Songs-Mary-Montague-Sikes/dp/1729135323/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1540853717&sr=1-3&keywords=mary+montague+sikes





                                                                                                      

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Big congratulations, Mary!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congrats, Mary!

Birgit said...

Congratulations and hope it is a big seller