Daddy's Christmas Angel

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Opulent Fortunes Follow Us - A to Z Blogging Challenge



"Starry Nebula" ©Mary Montague Sikes
"Opulent Fortunes Follow Us". What in the world could that mean? Those are the words I got for the A to Z Blogging Challenge for today.

My painting is titled "Starry Nebula". This is encaustic (oil and hot wax). I love the feeling of the lines of color going to the very  striking red force. So many elements follow us to that central image. "Opulent Fortunes Follow Us". Of course, they do and we see them here. I love the image and the colors.

What do you see here? What do you think about this image and the phrase for today?

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Perfect title - it does look like space!

Birgit said...

Opulent colours! Bold, rich...love it and I think of under the sea...a jellyfish or a clam holding pearls