Daddy's Christmas Angel

Thursday, April 19, 2018

"Query Among the Whisperers" - A to Z Blogging Challenge

"Among So Many" ©Mary Montague Sikes
"Query Among the Whisperers" are the words I received for today's A to Z Blogging Challenge. This is an odd one. It is like we need to question those hiding in the shadows. They wish to be heard but don't want to be known for their words. I know some of those people, and you probably do as well.

"Among So Many" is an odd piece of art, too. That's why I think it is perfect for the phrase, "Query Among the Whisperers". This painting is cold wax and oil on my favorite surface, Yupo.

What in the world do you see there? There is so much to ponder. I don't show any of the shadow people, but they are well-represented, don't you think?

2 comments:

Birgit said...

This is very different from your others. It reminds me of newspapers and how much people used to rely on them. Great painting style with earth colours of browns for the most part.

Notes Along the Way with Mary Montague Sikes said...

Birgit, thank you for your comments. I'm always experimenting on Yupo. Paints act differently on its surface. Yes. Now newspapers are almost a part of the past.